Careers at Kaizen Institute India
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
SALES and CONSULTING:
We are currently looking out for dynamic and energetic individuals with an experience of fewer than 3 years for Sales and Consulting role. Candidate should be BE + MBA (Operations) and should be willing to travel extensively. This is a Pan India role.
• Mapping Market Structure
• Understanding buying behaviour, precisely zeroing on what customer is looking for and promotes matching KII Product/ Service USP to create an entry strategy
• Preparing Sales Plans - annual/ quarterly & monthly for the region
• Generate Plans for Lead Generation & Conversion to exceed set target
• Preparing excellent presentations on products and services
• Updating relevant data points & maintaining database – soft and hard copy
• Ensure all communications are logged & also ensure data & information accuracy by putting in proper control mechanisms
• Updating Obeya
• Maintaining good contacts with Key Accounts
• Prepare oneself to be a Consultant and be ready to deliver Consulting assignments
• Implementing KAIZEN™ Tools & Strategies @ Client organization to achieve Operational Excellence goals
• Bringing in the promised change through process improvements and delivering agreed results as per the contract and helping clients to achieve competitive advantage in its industry.