We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team to help organisations transform into a culture of improvement by playing the role of "Support Consultant".
We are currently looking out for individuals with an experience of fewer than 3 years for Sales and Consulting role. Candidate should be BE + MBA (Operations) and should be willing to travel extensively. This is a Pan India role.
SALES and CONSULTING:
1. Mapping Market Structure
2. Understanding buying behaviour, precisely zeroing on what customer is looking for and promotes matching KII Product/ Service USP to create an entry strategy
3. Preparing Sales Plans - annual/ quarterly & monthly for the region
4. Generate Plans for Lead Generation & Conversion to exceed set target
5. Preparing excellent presentations on products and services
6. Updating relevant data points & maintaining database – soft and hard copy
7. Ensure all communications are logged & also ensure data & information accuracy by putting in proper control mechanisms
8. Updating Obeya
9. Maintaining good contacts with Key Accounts
1. Prepare oneself to be a Consultant and be ready to deliver Consulting assignments
2. Implementing KAIZEN™ Tools & Strategies at Client organization to achieve Operational Excellence goals
3. Bringing in the promised change through process improvements and delivering agreed results as per the contract and helping clients to achieve competitive advantage in its industry.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.