Training on Kaizen
We develop and enhance "hands-on" professional skills so that your employees can drive and sustain the Kaizen principles in your organization. Our training programs are offered across the USA, Europe, Middle-East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. Our training is dedicated towards enabling continuous improvement by developing lean leadership and kaizen practitioners. Our lean management training courses have been refined through delivery to tens of thousands of people worldwide. People who learn the kaizen methods are capable of bringing business benefits to companies and teams.
We offer certification programme which teaches practical approaches using a combination of formal classroom training, experiential simulations and games, and 'hands-on' practice at the gemba. Our trainers are experienced consultants who enrich the learning experience with many examples and case studies. Enrolling in our training programme allows learners to meet and network with others in similar roles, to share experiences and examples with peers.
Public Training Programs (PTP) for the month of Jan-March 2016!!!
We are glad to share that the Kaizen Institute (India) has launched open/ public training programs!
The objective is to support professionals enhance their skill sets through contemporary practical learning experiences. We have announced Seven programs(Under Standard & Expert Series) across Three cities for the month of Nov-Dec.
What makes our training programs unique?
1. More than 450+ professionals training executives and employees across 30 countries serving more than 50 countries.
2. Our faculty members are consultants and coaches to large multinationals so they bring to the table much more than just academic knowledge. They have first-hand experience and industry expertise.
3. The curriculum is rooted in the current corporate reality, needs and practices.
4. The hands-on teaching is based on a unique combination of group-work, simulation games, factory visits* and case studies presented by managers in the industry
The hand-on teaching is based on a unique combination of group work, simulation games, case studies presented by the managers, gemba visits* & guest faculty.
On completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Provide quick response to changes
- Delegate responsibility to line workers
- Identify prioritized areas for improvement
- Develop skills required to both implement and sustain continuual improvements
- Develop improvement metrics
Building Your In-House Lean Certification Program
We help you to develop your own tailor made program to teach your employees lean and Kaizen!
Request a custom in-house training:
Follow Us On
Download KII's Profile
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group Ltd.
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0)41 725 42 89
207/208 Abhijeet - 1, Near Mithakhali Six Roads
Ahmedabad 380 006, Gujarat
Tel: +91 79 2640 7750
E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
1A, Sunshree Woods Commercial Complex 2nd floor,
NIBM Road, Kondhwa
Pune - 411 048, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 922 552 7911
Telefax: +91 20 26854580
E mail - email@example.com
KI India Clients
|Add as many pictures to the cell bellow|