Training on Kaizen/ Lean
7 QC tools, SMED, VSM, DWM, etc are just tools and if not used effectively. We develop and enhance "hands-on" professional skills so that your employees can drive and sustain the Kaizen principles in your organization using these tools. Our Kaizen/ Lean training courses are offered across the USA, Europe, Middle-East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. Our training is
We offer certification program which teaches practical approaches using a combination of formal classroom training, experiential simulations and games, and 'hands-on' practice at the Gemba. Our trainers are experienced consultants who enrich the learning experience with many examples and case studies. Enrolling in our training program allows learners to meet and network with others in similar roles, to share experiences and examples with peers.
What makes our training programs unique?
Being a Japanese company we are not going to talk about Six Sigma Green Belt or Six Sigma Yellow Belt or Lean Six Sigma. The Kaizen Institute, through its renowned Kaizen College program, is dedicated to developing people, supporting improvement and creating leaders. Our highly rated training and education courses deliver proven business benefits to organizations investing in developing their teams. The Kaizen College teaches practical solutions, using both classroom and 'hands-on' practice at the real place where
1. More than 450+ professionals training executives and employees across 30 countries serving more than 50 countries.
2. Our faculty members are consultants and coaches to large multinationals so they bring to the table much more than just academic knowledge. They have first-hand experience and industry expertise.
3. The curriculum is rooted in the current corporate reality, needs and practices.
4. The hands-on teaching is based on a unique combination of group-work, simulation games, factory visits* and case studies presented by managers in the industry
On completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Provide quick response to changes
- Delegate responsibility to line workers
- Identify prioritized areas for improvement
- Develop skills required to both implement and sustain continual improvements
- Develop improvement metrics
Building Your In-House Kaizen/ Lean Certification Program
We help you to develop your own tailor made
Request a custom in-house training:
Follow Us On
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group Ltd.
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0)41 725 42 89
207/208 Abhijeet - 1, Near Mithakhali Six Roads
Ahmedabad 380 006, Gujarat
Tel: +91 79 2640 7750
E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
1A, Sunshree Woods Commercial Complex 2nd floor,
NIBM Road, Kondhwa
Pune - 411 048, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 922 552 7911
E mail - email@example.com
KI India Clients
|Add as many pictures to the cell bellow|