Learn Value Stream Mapping from Kaizen Institute
1. Learn Value Stream Mapping from Kaizen Institute.
We have announced this Program on 20th & 21st December at Vadodara.
Mike Rother & John Shook popularised value stream mapping as a simple, Paper & Pencil tool for visualizing Muda in manufacturing processes through their landmark book “Learning to See”, Published in 1999.
Learn to map, Measure & improve manufacturing processes through hands-on practice & examples.
The objective is to support professionals enhance their skill sets through contemporary practical learning experiences.
The course content are continuously updated by Lean Transformation & Operational excellence experts who teach & practice Lean in different sectors.
What will you grab in a bucket of knowledge from the program?
What is Value Stream map, Material & Information Flow, Value Stream mapping steps, map the current value stream, what makes a value stream lean, draw a future state map, plan the implementation steps,
Value addition for participants:
• Our training programs are structured on the basic principle “TRUE LEARNING COMES FROM USING YOUR HANDS & NOT JUST YOUR EARS.
• For participants it is “more of application & less instructions”
• Participants learn through Group Works, Simulation Games & Gemba Visits.
• Post training the participants will find it easy to apply the learning in their work place.
Value addition for employers:
• Skill enhancement of your employees by Kaizen Institute experts who teach & practice Lean in different sectors.
• Examples, Videos, Case Studies shared during the programs are from the REAL Gemba with REAL DATA.
• The case studies give an idea to the participants “how different Lean tools / concepts could be applied in different industries / sectors”.
• Post training once the participants start applying the tools in your work place, it not only improves the operations but also boosts the morale of the employees and over a period of time they become coach/ leader for some of the tools learnt.
Who should attend?
Manufacturing executives from functions of production, planning, quality, process, engineering & business excellence/ process excellence team tasked with managing &
The training session is a captive concentrated learning session, hence we adopt the policy of concentred focussed attendance up to 25 attendees. To grab your opportunity of learning value stream mapping from our expert consultant register fast