1. Support & Guidance to ‘Autonomous Maintenance’ activities
- Participate with operators in putting green & red tags
- Attend red tag abnormalities
2. Evaluation of Equipment failure/ breakdown status & understand the situation.
- Do why-why analysis for repeated abnormalities, find & eliminate root cause.
3. Reverse deterioration & correct weaknesses.
- Extended help to operators to prepare ‘Tentative Standards’ for cleaning, Lubrication & Inspection.
- Establish ‘TBM’ & ‘CBM’ based Maintenance schedules
4. Build an ‘Information Management’ system.
- Extend help to operators in education, on job training in general inspection & developing inspection procedures
5. Build a ‘Periodic Maintenance’ system.
- Prepare standard documents for material selection, expense estimation, spare part management, work safety standards, Lubrication classification etc.
6. Build a ‘Predictive Maintenance’ system.
- Introduce ‘Equipment Diagnostics’ technology
- Develop Equipment diagnosis skills & change TBM in to CBM.
7. Evaluate the planned Maintenance system.
- Compare, review total system & strengthen weak points.
- Consolidate planned Maintenance, prepare Master Plan.
Why – Why Analysis
Acknowledgement: Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance